Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by anup sinha <kr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2003/06/16 17:13:32 UTC

Urgent

Hello,
         This is Anup Kumar Here.I want to know how i will run both servlet and JSP pages in tom cat 4.0. How i will configure server.xml and where.
Thanks

Anup Kumar

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.

Re: Urgent

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Hello -

First, your urgent need is not ours.

Second, http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/index.html

John

Re: Urgent

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.

The entire text is available online.
Each chapter is a separate PDF.
The link is on the first page.

http://pdf.coreservlets.com

On Monday 16 June 2003 12:59 pm, Munteanu Gabriel wrote:
> The book is to order and not to download for free.
> Where is the URL to download it for free?
>
> Gabi

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

REGISTER NOW FOR THE SCORPEO USER CONFERENCE!
September 18-19, 2003 in Boston/Brookline, MA
Additional Training Sessions held September 17, 2003
More info >> http://www.fwdco.com/services/Uconf03/default.shtm

Re: Urgent

Posted by Munteanu Gabriel <gm...@rdslink.ro>.

Re: Urgent

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
www.coreservlets.com Is an excellent book for people starting out with JSP and
servlets and is available for download (free) on the web.

Tomcat Kickstart by Sams is a great book for starting out as well.

I haven't looked at the documentation that ships with Tomcat in a while but I