Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Edward Eckhard <ea...@centurylink.net> on 2019/01/19 19:17:32 UTC

Need to print ONLY selected pages

Help! Need some advise.

I often print out narrative files I create and have no trouble.
However, I have a twenty-one page document, but only want to print selected pages.

Can't get to work! For example, I only want to print pages one and two, but later will
want to print pages three thru five, later pages six thru 8, etc.

How can I print selected pages????? I know I can do it, but I'm doing something wrong.

Edward

Re: Need to print ONLY selected pages

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
After selecting File > Print from the menu look for the "Range and copies"
section of the print dialog. In there is a Pages radio button. Select
"Pages" then enter the desired range or ranges of pages in the box.

For example enter "1-3;7;11-12;19" without the quotes to print pages 1
through 3, and 7, and 11 through 12, and 19.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011