Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nikola Milutinovic <al...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/28 17:54:50 UTC

TC as windows service - thread dump

Hi all.

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer. Perhaps it should be in the FAQ.

I have installed TC 5.5 as Windows service. Tomcat Monitor application (the one that sits among tray icons) that is used to start, stop and configure service, also features a command "Thread dump".

Where is thread dump created?

I had a stuck web application and wanted to perform thread dump. I clicked on that and couldn't find the thread dump. In the end I resorted to using a tool at

http://www.adaptj.com/root/main/download

which worked just fine.

Still, I would like to use "regular" mechanism.

Nix.