Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2003/10/16 22:32:44 UTC

duplicate content

Using the krysalis-site skin and the latest CVS code, the content of all
HTML pages rendered is duplicated.  I think it's everything in the <body>
node.

You can see it here from forrestbot:
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-krysalis/index.html

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net

Re: duplicate content

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>> Using the krysalis-site skin and the latest CVS code, the content of all
>> HTML pages rendered is duplicated.  I think it's everything in the <body>
>> node.
>>
>> You can see it here from forrestbot:
>> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-krysalis/index.html
>
> Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look.

Should be fixed now. I had done a commit after an update and did not
check that an extra <xsl:apply-templates/> had crept in.

I have seen also that another bug about image resolving from SVG sources
has crept in and also a bug in the tabs placement (they float if the
logo is small), I'll see to fix them this afternoon (it's 12:28 here and
I'm hungry ;-)

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: duplicate content