Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Meena <me...@wipro.com> on 2002/03/06 08:37:16 UTC

Basic-link

Hi,
I've a problem using basic-links.
When i give a fo:basic-link for some word, it leaves two spaces before and after the string.

Egs.

1. APPLE    p.10
2.    BAT        p.10
3. CAT         p.12

Does anybody know why this empty space is created before and after the word with basic-link?

Regds,
Meena

Re: display numbers

Posted by "Christopher R. Maden" <cr...@maden.org>.

Re: display numbers

Posted by lu...@saros.fr.
Merci Guillaume,

I didn't know this class, it will be very helpful.
thanks a lot,

Ludo.

Re: display numbers

RE: display numbers

Posted by Peter Jacobs <li...@mediamagie.com>.
You can have a look at:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html
choose "XSLT Questions and Answers" and then "Formatting"

Please also have a look at the XSL FO pages, so this thread is not off topic
anymore :-)

HTH
Peter

Peter Jacobs