Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Heith Seewald <hs...@slashdotmedia.com> on 2015/04/01 23:10:44 UTC

[allura:tickets] Ticket 7072 discussion

- **status**: in-progress --> review

---

** [tickets:#7072] User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** support p3 sf-4 performance sf-current
**Created:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Mon Mar 30, 2015 09:19 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

[forge:site-support:#6565]

>I've recently been receiving emails triggered by updates on SF.net tracker items I commented on ages ago. As these are annoying, I tried to turn them off. At the bottom of these notification emails, it says:

>Doing this, I am first asked to login (makes sense). After having logged in, though, the page simply gives me an error 500. Reproducibly, on different days.

>In case you think it matters: I reproduced this on my Mac OS X 10.8.5 machine, using Firefox 26, Chrome 32 and Safari 6.1.1

I'm able to access the subscriptions page, so I suspect this is something specific to his account (username: `fingolfin`).

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/