Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/11/27 18:15:16 UTC

URGENT: Can we merge OSGi for 1.5?

Hello,

We had created the expectation of OSGi being available for 1.5.

Code and documentation is ready. Reviews done by Dmitriy (Docs) and Romain
(Code, even though he's not a committer, he is a knowledgeable user).

Merging should not carry any risks for regressions, as no existing code is
modified.

Can I have your OK for merge?

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani
http://blog.raulkr.net | twitter: @raulvk

Re: URGENT: Can we merge OSGi for 1.5?

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Raul, great news! But I would better do 1.6 in a week or two since there
are still a lot of stuff to check - maven uploads, binary packaging,
javadocs builds, etc.

--Yakov