Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Praseed Balakrishan <pr...@acceleratednetworks.soft.net> on 2003/05/15 13:57:47 UTC

URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!

Hi All ,

Iam facing some issue with javac compiler.

Earlier i was using javac1.3, when i faced the problem of classes not
getting generated if any one of the java file in the source tree fail to
compile.

I switched back to javac1.2 which helped me generated the class files, but
not all.
Im facing a situaltion where, if i write diffrent javac tasks to go thru
each folder and compile, it works, but if i give the whole source tree for
compilation, it fails to generate all class files.

any clues what might be going wrong here.

Thanks

--Praseed

Re: URGENT:Issue with compiler !!!

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <le...@tiscali-dsl.de>.
you might need to set some memory parameters for your compiler for
compilation to succeed.
I do not know them by heart, but something like -Xmx128m -Xms64m
(meaning 64 M of memory intially allocated, and maximum 128)
Antoine