Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/04/28 07:55:58 UTC

should I use schedule service

Hi:

I want such a function in my project:

Some process should run at backend of the system. They will wake (for
example) every second to check whether new record was added into various log
tables.If there is, they should process the log and after that  they sleep
again.

 I want the jobs be processed in different thread, and new kind of process
can be easily added by write a new class and configure to add it to the
system.

I want to know whether   schedule service can be used as this requirement.
I know it can start new process at the setting time. But will those process
cached in system or it should be recreate at the next time it is called.

Regards

fanyun