Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Fries, Markus, fiscus GmbH, Bonn" <M....@fiscus.info> on 2002/03/21 09:47:36 UTC

feature and limitation lists

Hi,

a lot of questions on this list are caused by properties which are not
implemented.  Often there are workarounds though.  I think it would make
sense to put some real effort into
http://xml.apache.org/fop/limitations.html and
http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html.  Or maybe there is such a
collection already of which I don't know?

Regards,

Markus Fries

Re: feature and limitation lists

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Hi,

If you have any suggestions about how to do this easily then share your
ideas with us.

Do you have some volunteers in mind to put the real effort into getting
this done?