Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by TearsOfAllah <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/01 13:51:51 UTC

How to support IMAP protocol in james server-2.3.2

I'm trying to read messages stored in James server through IMAP protocol, and
want to create folder with name "Spam" and "trash"(since pop3 supports only
inbox),  but I'm getting run time exception. What do I have to do to
configure James server to have a support for IMAP protocol?

Re: How to support IMAP protocol in james server-2.3.2

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

IMAP is only supported in current trunk (development). If you want to
use IMAP you need to checkout james and build it by your own:

# svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/ james-trunk
# cd james-trunk
# ant clean dist

Bye,