Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Pariksheet Barapatre <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 09:06:44 UTC

Kafka HDFS Connector

Hello All,

I have data coming from sensors into kafka cluster in text format delimited
by comma.

How to offload this data to Hive periodically from Kafka. I guess, Kafka
Connect should solve my problem but when I checked documentation, examples
have only avro formatted data. Can you please provide some knowledge on
this.

Many Thanks
Pari

Re: Kafka HDFS Connector

Posted by Pariksheet Barapatre <pa...@gmail.com>.
Many Thanks Dave and Dustin for your inputs. I will check code and try to
implement proposed solution.

Cheers
Pari

Re: Kafka HDFS Connector