Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/30 09:16:56 UTC

Re: Wiki permission for GSoC proposals/reporting

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for the quick response. I have now added all users to gora wiki
space, I think that should resolve the issue.

Regards
Kevin

Posted by John Mora <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin.

It is working fine. Thank you. I have created two new pages in the wiki for
my proposal and reports.

Cheers,
John

Posted by Sheriffo Ceesay <sn...@gmail.com>.