Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/01 18:27:47 UTC

Different languages on social channels

Hello community.

I've been noticing that the PhoneGap, and others as well, social handlers
for different languages are very active.
Why Apache Cordova doesn't have something similar? Has this been an idea in
the past? I think this could increase the mobile developers base around
Cordova.
I'm happy to take a stab on a Spanish Apache Cordova account and I'm sure
many will be interested on others too.

Any thoughts around this idea?

Re: Different languages on social channels

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Since Apache Cordova has no official meaning to support these type of
accounts, I agree with you Michal. Leave this to the community (as long as
it is stated that such accounts in any social channel are not officially
supported by Apache).

Thanks Lisa and Michal for your comments

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer

Re: Different languages on social channels

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Ah, Gotcha.

Posted by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com>.

From:	Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>