Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2004/08/23 13:27:41 UTC

Worker mpm for WIN32

Hi,

I've changed the mpm_winnt to support multiple child processes.
The main reason was to have the same behavior like on worker mpm.

Since I don't have multiprocessor box, it would be nice if someone
could test if there is any performance gain over the existing
implementation (there is none on the single processor box).

The sources can be found at: http://www.apache.org/~mturk/
I've renamed the mpm to mpm_winxp (so you'll have to change
the conf too), and the StartServers directive should be
set to the number of processors present thought.

Regards,
MT.