Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/03 10:01:12 UTC

Moonshine IDE 2.3.0 released!

Hello Flex Community,

Moonshine IDE 2.3.0 has been released!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
Store. Additionally we are starting to provide non-sandbox version of
Moonshine for Mac users.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Take a look into CHANGELOG:  https://bit.ly/2JQ7xkx

import external Java projects, and Moonshine will use the existing pom.xml
or build.gradle to build the project and determine the dependencies.

In addition, we added initial support for Grails projects. Currently you
can create and run new projects, and the projects have limited language
server support. We will add more functionality in the next release.

Piotr Zarzycki