Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de> on 2019/08/03 10:08:20 UTC

[Was [resolution] svn migration plan]

Hello,

is it now possible :

1.) to get a recent buildbot maschine for the Linux Builds
   like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17822

2.) to configure the connection to the new Git-Reo

3.) to give the rights to configure the buildbot to member of the PMC
who want to do it

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: build bot [Was [resolution] svn migration plan]

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
I have ask infra on slack to look into it. I hope they give feedback what the issue is.
I have no update on this so far.