Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by testanier thierry <th...@chi-elbeuf-louviers.fr> on 2021/09/28 06:35:50 UTC

Information on GUACAMOLE-1426

Hi,

I opened a ticket and got an answer super quickly (GUACAMOLE-1426 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1426> )

The answer concerns a patch of my RDP server but I don't know what it is. is it possible to have more information?

Best regards,

Thierry TESTANIER
Mail : thierry.testanier@chi-elbeuf-louviers.fr <ma...@chi-elbeuf-louviers.fr>

Re: Information on GUACAMOLE-1426

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 8:19 AM testanier thierry <
thierry.testanier@chi-elbeuf-louviers.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have no problem with Guacamole, i use many RDP without problem.

Glad to hear that :-)

> If i use a user with "Protected Users" (Native group AD), it's not
> fonctionnal.
>
> If the NLA is disabled and security mode is "empty", i have a return of my
> RDP and i can enter the credentials and all are OK.
>
> I will remove the NLA from my servers.
>
> The "Protected Users" group blocks CredSSPs, which is why there is a
> blockage.

Disabling NLA really isn't a good idea. It sounds like you have some
particular reason for doing it, so without knowing much about your
environment, it's hard to say whether it's really required or not, but NLA
has some specific security built into it designed to protect RDP
connections, so if at all possible it is best to stick with it.

-Nick

RE: Information on GUACAMOLE-1426

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.