Posted to kalumet-user@incubator.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2011/12/20 13:18:50 UTC

newbie questions

Hi there

I'm new to kalumet and considering to use it within a customer environment.

1) I noticed in the websphere controller sources that websphere 5 and 6 is supported. Is Websphere 7 not yet supported?

2) Must the EAR file contain all IBM specific resources in META-INF or will some of these be generated by Kalumet based on some configurations?

3) There is no documentation available right now here "Started Guide", "Installation Guide", ...
Is there somewhere else some documentation?

4) Is a snapshot version already built and deployed to maven snapshot repo already?

Thanks
Oli