Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/03 15:17:36 UTC

Can I load another jsf page by t:popup?

I want to load another dynamic jsf page with some actions in page in a
popup div. Can I?

--

Anthony Hong

Re: Can I load another jsf page by t:popup?

Posted by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com>.
So  tomahawk is not provide such function.
With tomahawk popup only static data can be loaded. I can not add any
jsf interaction in popup page. right?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
You may want to look at the jenia4faces popup library. It is more
architected around this type of functionality