Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by jd...@brunswickwdi.com on 2004/06/10 21:34:32 UTC

no content-type error

Hello,

When I use the WSIFUtils.readWSDL(null, wsdlURL); method with a file path that ends in .wsdl, I get a no content-type
error.  If I change the extension to .xml, it works fine.  Is there a way
to map the .wsdl content type into WSIFUtils?

ex.

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document
at
'/home/jdepons/webserviceTest/tutorials/webservice/example2/stockquote.wsdl'.:
no content-type

Thanks,
Jeff De Pons

WDI
200 Fairway Drive, Unit 184, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
P: 847.970.6827 F: 847.970.6869
www.brunswickwdi.com