Posted to rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/16 15:52:03 UTC

wrong link to check out rampart/c source code

Hi, I tried to check out the rampart/c source codes using the link,
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/c, but failed. It
seems that it does exist. Could anyone tell me where I can check out the
rampart/c source code? many thanks in advnace.

Hava a nice weekend.

best regards
yong

Re: wrong link to check out rampart/c source code

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I think it is time that we updated the site :)

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <
uthaiyashankar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:22 PM, donald yang <do...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi, I tried to check out the rampart/c source codes using the link,
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/c, but failed.
> It
> > seems that it does exist. Could anyone tell me where I can check out the
> > rampart/c source code? many thanks in advnace.
>

> you have to get it from
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/rampart/trunk
>
> Regards,
> Shankar
>

> > Hava a nice weekend.
> >
> > best regards
> > yong
> >

> --
> S.Uthaiyashankar
> Senior Software Architect
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

Samisa ...

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Re: wrong link to check out rampart/c source code

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jack McGregor <ja...@microsabio.com>.
The rampart/c source code is included (along with the other modules
sandesha2c, savanc, axis2c, wsclient, etc.) within the WS02 WSF/C source
package wso2-wsf-c-src-2.0.0 (download from
http://wso2.org/downloads/wsf/c )

Enjoy,
Jack