Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/08/23 17:07:35 UTC

CXF, Karaf, but _not_ blueprint?

Many sources on the interblag have critical things to say about
blueprint.  Is there an alternative methodology for setting up a CXF
service on Karaf (with pax-web and the whiteboard) that uses
Declarative Services instead of Blueprint?

Re: CXF, Karaf, but _not_ blueprint?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson

I recall someone from JBoss was talking about using Declarative Services
as an alternative to Blueprint - you;d probably be better off checking
in their OSGI related project archives

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin