Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Brian Hall <ne...@giant.net.au> on 2001/08/14 12:43:18 UTC

Empty files in Download Zip

I have just downloaded the velocity-1.1.zip file which indicates that it
is 6084Kb in size.

When I unzip the files with Winzip, I get the full directory structure
with all the files, but EVERY file is 0 Kb.  There is nothing other than
the file name.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance

Brian Hall

Re: Empty files in Download Zip

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Brian Hall wrote:

> I have just downloaded the velocity-1.1.zip file which indicates that it
> is 6084Kb in size.
>
> When I unzip the files with Winzip, I get the full directory structure
> with all the files, but EVERY file is 0 Kb.  There is nothing other than
> the file name.
>
> What have I done wrong?

Not sure.  I just downloaded the velocity-1.1.zip file, and it came down
ok, unzipped (on my linux box) to real files. (There is a directory
permissions issue... I wonder if that is it...)

I will try on a windows box.

geir

System and Software Consulting
Well done is better than well said - New England Proverb