Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2006/03/01 00:18:21 UTC

What is the interop in March? or is there one?

thilina, what is the interop in March? Have they published any docs? Also let
me know if you have any other endpoints other than IBM.

--dasarath

Re: What is the interop in March? or is there one?

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
It's MSFT WCF interop Plug-Fest.. Following is the invitation.

Endpoints and docs are available at http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/..

I'll be participating in it representing Axis2 & Kandula2.. Currently I'm
working to test Kandula2 remotely beforehand...

The scenario's are not much different from the earlier published scenerios.
I can test Kandula1 at the plug fest too given  somebody is willing to put
some effort to implement the test cases and test them remotely beforehand
;-).

Thanks,
~Thilina

On 3/1/06, Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> wrote:

> thilina, what is the interop in March? Have they published any docs? Also
> let
> me know if you have any other endpoints other than IBM.
>
> --dasarath

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Thilina

Re: What is the interop in March? or is there one?

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,