Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gregor Melhorn <g....@web.de> on 2005/05/21 01:32:22 UTC

Tapestry 4.0 Configuration

Hello tapestry users,

does anybody know where to look for information on tapestry 4.0
configuration?

The user manual at the tapestry homepage only states

"Configuration is the area of greatest change between Tapestry 3.0 and
Tapestry 4.0. Tapestry 4.0 has been restructured around
<http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/> HiveMind, which includes a very rich
environment for services and configurations."

"This documentation is out of date with respect to
<http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/> HiveMind. In 4.0, the servlet will
create and initialize a HiveMind Registry."

So how do I get info on how to get Tapestry 4.0 up and running? Is the
application configuration file now out of date?

Regards

Gregor

Re: Tapestry 4.0 Configuration

Posted by Hugo Palma <hp...@digitalis.pt>.
The application configuration file is not out of date.
You can configure you tapestry application with all the properties
listed in the page you pointed out. The out of date notice is just to
point out that in 4.0 the tapestry servlet will create the Hivemind
registry fact that it's not in this page yet.

Cheers

Hugo