Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/08/11 11:45:52 UTC

Setting up GitHub mirror for apr-util

Hi folks,

today I have unfortunately noticed that the GH mirror for apr-util is
defunct while working on 1.6.x. Opened an issue with INFRA: INFRA-22189
It really turned out that the mirror is not active anymore.
Given that large projects like Subversion or HTTPd require it, and
people like to clone from GitHub, I think that we either should have an
uptodate mirror or none.
I'd like to file a new issue with INFRA to make this work again if you
don't object.

Michael

Re: Setting up GitHub mirror for apr-util

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 7:45 AM Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> today I have unfortunately noticed that the GH mirror for apr-util is
> defunct while working on 1.6.x. Opened an issue with INFRA: INFRA-22189
> It really turned out that the mirror is not active anymore.
> Given that large projects like Subversion or HTTPd require it, and
> people like to clone from GitHub, I think that we either should have an
> uptodate mirror or none.
> I'd like to file a new issue with INFRA to make this work again if you
> don't object.

+1