Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2023/04/24 18:57:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

*Hi *

*We are pleased to announce that Bo Xu as new PMC for Apache CarbonData.*

*Congrats to **Bo Xu**!*

*Apache CarbonData PMC*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

Posted by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xubo

Regards
Kunal Kapoor

Posted by Akash r <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xubo

Re: Invite Bo Xu as new release manager . Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

Posted by Tao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Of course, Xu Bo is great. He is capable of playing this role!
I really agree

Posted by Bo Xu <xu...@apache.org>.
I accept. I will try to do as well as I can.  thank you for trust

                                  Bo XU

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, anyone can propose release :)

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Ravindra