Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 02:35:01 UTC

Shipping calculation formala incorrect?

Hi,

I am trying to setup shipping estimates for each of the shipping methods.
There are about 4 options, I am interested in "Flat Base Price "
According to the formula on the shipping estimate page it says Flat Base
Price is (shipamount=shipamount + price) but during the checkout it only
shows the flat price doesnt seem to get the actual shipping cost for the
product.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?