Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Erwin Gunadi <fe...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 13:04:25 UTC

Question about fetch interval value

Hi,

I have a question the behavior of using AdaptiveFetchSchedule in combination
of "db.fetch.interval.default".

I know that one should configure:

-          db.fetch.schedule.adaptive.min_interval

-          db.fetch.schedule.adaptive.max_interval

In order to use AdaptiveFetchSchedule.

But I've been having strange behavior during crawling, because it always
tried to re-fetch with the value of "db.fetch.interval.default".

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Erwin

Re: good configuration for crawl image only with nutch

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
yes, you can not only crawl image unless you know all image URLs first. The
image URL has extracted from html page. so if you want to crawl image, you
need to crawl a html page contain that image.

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

good configuration for crawl image only with nutch

RE: Question about fetch interval value

Posted by Erwin Gunadi <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Talat,

Thank you for the hint. I'll look at it and try to upgrade my nutch copy.

Best Regards
Erwin

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi Erwin,

Posted by RAHUL KATARE <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am using Nutch-1.7 for crawling and getting the crawled data in
crawl/segments in HDFS. I want to get the structured data using
Apache-Tika. Can someone suggest me some reference on how to parse the
crawled data by Nutch using Apache-Tika?

Regards,
Rahul

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
did you set