Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/12 21:08:14 UTC

deployVirtualMachine API Question

Hi everyone,

I'm just getting started using the CloudStack API.

I want to call the deployVirtualMachine command.

The thing is, I'd like to test its failure case.  It is an asynchronous
command, so I'd like to get a Job ID and I'd like the job to eventually
(hopefully within a reasonable amount of time) fail.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*