Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/24 12:53:48 UTC

SDK for AIR

I'm little confused with the selection of SDK to build Flex for Air desktop
app.
I'm using VS Code, by the way.

The latest Apache Flex SDK is apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.  Is this a right
SDK to be used?

My concern is the size. This SDK is pretty much smaller than the one
included in Flash Builder.

And how about Harman SDK?
https://airsdk.harman.com/download

Should I overlay this SDK for Flex on to apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin?

Appreciate any advice.
--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: SDK for AIR

Posted by Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>.
Carlos, I think so. Thanks.

2020年1月25日(土) 1:13 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>:

> Hi Takeshita,
> this better should be in flex list right?
>
> thanks!
>
> Carlos
>
> El vie., 24 ene. 2020 a las 13:54, Takeshita Shoichiro (<jl...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> I'm little confused with the selection of SDK to build Flex for Air
>> desktop app.
>> I'm using VS Code, by the way.
>>
>> The latest Apache Flex SDK is apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.  Is this a
>> right SDK to be used?
>>
>> My concern is the size. This SDK is pretty much smaller than the one
>> included in Flash Builder.
>>
>> And how about Harman SDK?
>> https://airsdk.harman.com/download
>>
>> Should I overlay this SDK for Flex on to apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin?
>>
>> Appreciate any advice.
>> --
>> Shoichiro Takeshita
>> 武下 祥一郎