Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Daniel Reghin <da...@bvsistemas.com.br> on 2006/04/25 13:18:26 UTC

Upgrade to Continuum 1.0.3 from 1.0.2

Hi,

How can I upgrade my continuum 1.0.2 installation to 1.0.3?
I have several projects in 1.0.2 already and didn't want to lose them.

Daniel

-------------------------
Esta mensagem e seus anexos podem conter informacoes confidenciais
ou privilegiadas. Se voce nao e o destinatario dos mesmos voce nao
esta autorizado a utilizar o material para qualquer fim.
Solicitamos que voce apague a mensagem e avise imediatamente ao
remetente. O conteudo desta mensagem e seus anexos nao representam
necessariamente a opiniao e a intencao da empresa, nao implicando
em qualquer obrigacao ou responsabilidade da parte da mesma.

information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive
this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. The
contents of this message and its attachments do not necessarily
express the opinion or the intention of the company, and do not
implies any legal obligation or responsibilities from this company.

Re: Upgrade to Continuum 1.0.3 from 1.0.2

Posted by Carlos Henriquez <ca...@gmail.com>.
You can also use the Continuum
WIKI<http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Home>for that
purpose. I've seen that no one have use it. I know it's useless if
there is a really fast way for finding some answer (maybe searching the mailing
list repository<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/>)
but it seems like a very good tool to make some documentation fast that
could be then be copied to the official
website<http://maven.apache.org/continuum>

Re: Upgrade to Continuum 1.0.3 from 1.0.2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Christian Mouttet a écrit :
> Hi Continuumers,
>
> has anyone upgraded Continuum with postgres as DB. The instruction only is for
> Derby. :-)

I think you're the only one that use posgres with Continuum :-) So if you can provide a patch for
documentation with postgres, you're welcome.

Emmanuel

Re: Upgrade to Continuum 1.0.3 from 1.0.2

Posted by Christian Mouttet <ch...@it2media.de>.
Hi Continuumers,

has anyone upgraded Continuum with postgres as DB. The instruction only is for
Derby. :-)

Regards
-Chris

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.