Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Culp <dc...@sc.rr.com> on 2003/03/12 02:04:54 UTC

Need Help With Apache::Filter

I need help with the Apache::Filter and Apache::OutputChain modules.
I've read all the documentation and review the few examples. I've installed
the modules, but "it is still not working".

What I want to accomplish: I have done via Apache 2.0 mod_ext_filter. However,
I am forced to revert back to Apache 1.3 for other reasons. After much reading much
 (mod_perl website,google searches .. and this mailing list (week ago)),
 it looks like Apache::Filter and Apache::OutputChain is the only way.

A Quick summary of what I want to do:
        * Change the Web Page Body ( i.e.  s/something/something else) before it is
          sent back to the client.

        * This server is primarily a proxy server for the clients

Any Examples of Apache::Filter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !
David