Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/07/19 20:44:27 UTC

Wrong Return Types Specified Bug???

This Schema, as part of WSDL, instead of generating a function with a  return
type of String[] as I specify it here, returns a function with a return  type
of Void. Any ideas why??? See QueryList in schema...

Any idea how I correctly declare an array that will work!?

   <xs:complexType  name="ArrayOf_xsd_string">
<xs:complexContent>
<xs:restriction  base="soapenc:Array">
<xs:attribute  ref="soapenc:arrayType"  wsdl:arrayType="xs:string[]"/>
</xs:restriction>
</xs:complexContent>
</xs:complexType>
<xs:element name="queryResult"  type="data:ArrayOf_xsd_string"/>