Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Jeremy Kendall <je...@jeremykendall.net> on 2010/05/04 23:15:36 UTC

Custom comment form code

Hey folks,

I'm working on a project which requires readers provide their LDAP
credentials before they're allowed to comment.  I've put together a
working LDAP comment authenticator, and the next step is to pull the
reader's name and email from LDAP and save it in the
roller_comment.user and roller_comment.email fields, respectively.

I've been looking for the class that handles creating and persisting
the comment model, but I haven't had any luck finding it yet.  What
class or classes will I need to dig into in order to set
roller_comment.user and roller_comment.email to their respective LDAP
properties before persisting?

Jeremy

Jeremy Kendall
Web Developer & Entrepreneur