Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/05 15:09:28 UTC

javaflow map:parameter

Hi,
I'm converting some flowscript to javaflow and can't seem to figure
something out.  I have this in my sitemap:

      <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="continuation-id">
        <map:call continuation="{1}">
          <map:parameter name="cssDir" value="{global:cssDir}"/>
          <map:parameter name="jsDir" value="{global:jsDir}"/>

So in the flowscript I can get at these parameters like this:
  var jsDir = cocoon.parameters.jsDir;

However, I can't find a similar way to do this in javaflow.  Does
anyone know how I can do this?
Thanks,
Ben

Re: javaflow map:parameter

Posted by Irv Salisbury <ir...@gmail.com>.
There is a method called getContext that is private in
AbstractContinuable.  You need to copy what they are doing there.
Then, on the Context you get back, there is a getParameters method.
You can then get it there.

Irv