Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bogdan Sava <bo...@sava.ro> on 2005/08/26 10:20:25 UTC

new panelTabbedPane problems

I used until now myFaces 1.0.9 version.
Now I use tomahawk.jar lib nightly (20050824) .
Problems are :
1. panelTabbedPane from simple example does not work with h:commandLink
instead of h:commandButton.
    If you are in second or third tab, after click h:commandLink,
panelTabbedPane will displays first tab.
2. I cannot use dataTable inside of an tab (other than first tab) of
panelTabbedPane, like I used in previews version (myfaces.jar 1.0.9).
    After click to change the page of dataTable , panelTabbedPane
displays fist tab.

Is there a possibility to have server side switch of tabs of
panelTabbedPane like  in previous version ? In tomahawk is  client side.

Bogdan Sava