Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by frisonb <fr...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 07:51:05 UTC

JCR Management Tool

Does any know of any stable JCR Management tool that I can connect to my
jackrabbit repository?

Re: JCR Management Tool

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.
Ben,
If you are thinking about writing an explorer, I really believe mine is the
most modern one, if not the *only* one built on the latest technologies
(JSON API, pure Javascript front end, Java+Spring back end). Meta64, is
essentially a JCR explorer. It does almost nothing more than that. I took a
break from developing for a couple of weeks (started a new job), but I will
continue working on it, and will be recruiting others to help.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com

Re: JCR Management Tool

Posted by Ben Frisoni <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Clay for your reply.

Re: JCR Management Tool

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCR Management Tool

Posted by Ben Frisoni <fr...@gmail.com>.
@Torsten

Thanks your your reply. Funny thing, I actually found that late last night
my self. It looks exactly what I am looking for. Thank you.

@Clay

I am going to try out what Torsten suggested first (Toromiro), but if it
doesn't meet my needs I could be very interested in helping contribute to
Meta64.
I have about 2+ years working with Jackrabbit on a production application.
I am sure I can be of some help.

Re: JCR Management Tool

Posted by Torsten Witte <wi...@subshell.com>.
Hi, Ben!

Take a look at Toromiro
(http://www.subshell.com/en/toromiro/jcr-browser-editor/).
It's a JCR browser and editor. (Please let me know if you have any
problems with that tool.)

Best regards

     Torsten Witte

Am 12.09.2015 um 07:51 schrieb frisonb:
> Does any know of any stable JCR Management tool that I can connect to my
> jackrabbit repository?

Torsten Witte
subshell GmbH
Hongkongstrasse 5