Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Raj Chudasama <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 00:43:22 UTC

is development still going on?

i was looking at the git repo and did not see any commits or other
activity.

are you all still developing?  is their a roadmap that is available to view
anywhere?

thanks

Re: is development still going on?

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@apache.org>.
"

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: is development still going on?

Posted by Tom Davidson <to...@tomdavidson.org>.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@apache.org>.
Raj,

Please see "[Proposal] Stratos 5.0 - Ignite Architecture"

thanks

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jim,

Totally agreed. Thank you Jim for your feedback.

Couple of time community discussed  about refacing Stratos but nothing
happen. But Raj mail trigged me and yesterday I met (offline) couple of
PMC/Committers and discussed how to going forward. We came up with a plan
and I will share it right now. Took some time to convert it to written
format.

definitely we need to discussed and debated and agreed to go forward.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Actually, any "refacing" should be discussed on this list,
> and the info should be shared as it is being discussed and
> debated.
>
> Development on Apache projects are not done behind closed doors.
>
> > On Apr 12, 2016, at 11:12 AM, Raj Chudasama <ra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > thank you!
> >
> > are there any major changes coming?
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 1:07 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > Hi Raj,
> >
> > Yes you are correct, there were very less dev/activities in last month
> or so. We are in the process of refacing Stratos align with new technology
> trends and demand. Will share information very soon.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 4:13 AM, Raj Chudasama <ra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > i was looking at the git repo and did not see any commits or other
> activity.
> >
> > are you all still developing?  is their a roadmap that is available to
> view anywhere?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > --
> > Lakmal Warusawithana