Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric White <sy...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/17 23:07:42 UTC

Legacy repository snapshot deploy

I'm starting to migrate my maven1 projects over to maven2.  I need to
publish snapshot artifacts to a maven1 repository from a maven 2 build.
I have my repo set up in legacy mode, and the artifact publishes and
converts the snapshot to a date encoded version number just like it's
supposed to.  Cool.
Is there a graceful way to get it to publish the -SNAPSHOT file name as well
so my maven1 projects can use the artifact?
Thanks.
-Eric

Re: Legacy repository snapshot deploy

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
You can't do both but if you are ok with having only the latest
version available, you can tweak the
distributionManagement/repository/uniqueVersion/ element in your pom.
Set the value to "true".