Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/02/02 12:34:39 UTC

Question

Hello,

This might not be the right place to ask this, but maybe somebody has
come across a similar problem:

I would like to use ServiceMix as a messaging and routing system for a
SOA. However, my services tend to be very dynamic, i.e. they tend to
change, move to different locations and are not always on-line. That is
why I was thinking of providing my own private UDDI registry (possibly
using jUDDI) that they have to register with and a service monitor. I
know that there are already tools out there to perform this task, such
as Nagios, Hawkeye or even the Globus Grid Toolkit.

Is there anything within ServiceMix that already performs any of the
tasks? Has anybody ever used or implemented such a system?

Any comments are most appreciated.

Stefan