Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/04/19 18:42:27 UTC

Re: Newcomer

On 19/03/2014 Julia Abnora wrote:
> Hi Аll. My name is Yulia. I am from Odessa, Ukraine. My education is
> bachelor of Computer Science direction Automation and Control. Now, I want
> to be Quality Assurance Engineer. I hope to get here practical knowledge to
> become a professional in the future.
> Operation systems: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 and Linux Mint
>   Bugzilla account - pan.abnora@gmail.com
>   Testlink account - Abnora

Hello Yulia, I didn't see follow-up to this e-mail but I assume you were
assigned some tests. Well, welcome to OpenOffice and it's important for
us to know if OpenOffice runs smoothly under Linux Mint. What's your
experience with that? Did you have the occasion to try the 4.1.0-RC
versions on Mint?

Answers to the qa list please.

Regards,
   Andrea.