Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Benjamin April <be...@trendmicro.com> on 2009/03/02 22:20:58 UTC

CMS Connection question.

Greetings,

	I am using ActiveMQ (5.2.0) in a deployment with
username/password authentication enabled. Does
anyone have a working example of a login from the
CMS library? I can't seem to find anything that
even hints at the possibility.

Thanks
Ben

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

Re: CMS Connection question.

Posted by Nick Cooper <ni...@ndcooper.com>.
If you are using activemq-cpp (aka CMS) all you need to do is specify the
username/password when creating the connection...e.g.

ConnectionFactory* connectionFactory =
ConnectionFactory::createCMSConnectionFactory("brokerUri here");
cms::Connection* connection =
connectionFactory->createConnection("username", "password");
connection ->start();

// then continue on and create your session from the connection