Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 21:22:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.2 (second try)

Hi,

We resolved 66 issues in this release (web page will be published post RC
promotion):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/trunk/src/main/webapp/index/community/download/karaf-
2.3.2-release.page

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-103/

Release tags:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/tags/karaf-2.3.2/

2.3.x Dependencies table:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/trunk/src/main/webapp/index/documentation/karaf-dependencies/karaf-deps-
2.3.x.page

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.2 (second try)

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Karaf RC Status update:

We're working on resolving the WcTest issue. Once corrected we'll try once
again for a RC cut.

-The Karaf Team

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.