Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Khamesra, SandeepX" <sa...@intel.com> on 2001/06/16 21:24:41 UTC

Using SOAP A good Idea or bad ???????????

Guys,
I am planning to move to SOAP for my message passing and RPC. This will be
between Windows box and Linux box. I am just wondering How stable the SOAP
is and will there be any issues ? any one very confident about the SOAP
tech. or it is just another hype.. Please help me in making a decision here
..

Thanx
Sandeep

Re: Using SOAP A good Idea or bad ???????????

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Re: configuring Apache SOAP remotely via the ServiceManager service.

You can turn that off by writing a custom config manager (see the
docs) which does not allow the deploy and undeploy functions. That
would turn off the ability to configure Apache SOAP remotely.

Sanjiva.

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.