Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 06:21:09 UTC

Plugin Info in INFORMATION_SCHEMA

Hello Drillers,
I am working on integrating Drill with a BI tool, and I’m wondering if there is any way to get information about a storage plugin via the INFORMATION_SCHEMA or other query?   Specifically, I want to be able to determine whether a given storage plugin is a ‘file’ plugin or not.
Thanks!
— C

Re: Plugin Info in INFORMATION_SCHEMA

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ariina!
That was exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ariina!

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles.