Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> on 2020/03/03 07:05:08 UTC

Mifos Release Tag Query

Hi,

I have few questions regarding future mifos release version and
stability of the same.

As we are aware, the current mifos release version is 18.03.01.

Fineract has a latest tag of 1.4.0(
https://github.com/apache/fineract/releases/tag/release-1.4.0)
But community app do not have any tag after 18.03 which is way behind than
fineract.

The codebase which is running on Staging server says the release version is
19.12.01 but not able to find the tag on github.
Also the codebase on staging has many priority issues like new loan
creation not happening.

It would be great if anyone shares some information on what could be the
next mifos release version and how compatible will it be with fineract
1.4.0 release.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Release Tag Query

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
When trying to create a loan just now on https://staging.mifos.io , I get
the following message:

[image: image.png]
It seems the template API returns 5xx error. Something must be wrong on the
backend.
The next button does not even show after that error on the first screen of
the loan application creation process.

Someone needs to try replicating on a local server with Fineract and mifos
web app and see if this problem persists. Someone needs to also look at the
staging Mifos Server and show us the logs or see if they can fix the issue.

Thanks.
Awasum

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Awasum,

Re: Mifos Release Tag Query

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 8:05 AM Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have few questions regarding future mifos release version and
> stability of the same.
>
> As we are aware, the current mifos release version is 18.03.01.
>
> Fineract has a latest tag of 1.4.0(
> https://github.com/apache/fineract/releases/tag/release-1.4.0)
> But community app do not have any tag after 18.03 which is way behind than
> fineract.
>
> The codebase which is running on Staging server says the release version
> is 19.12.01 but not able to find the tag on github.
> Also the codebase on staging has many priority issues like new loan
> creation not happening.

Hello, Please can you explain a little bit of what you mean by new loan not
happening on Fineract. Will you like to report an issue and state how to
replicate the issue?

> It would be great if anyone shares some information on what could be the
> next mifos release version and how compatible will it be with fineract
> 1.4.0 release.
>

> Regards,
> Bharath
> Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
> Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Release Tag Query

Posted by in...@creativeanalysts.com.
Thank you very much to all for detailing this out. I think self service app also needs to be kept aligned with those two applications so please consider that in plan.

Thanks,
Bharat

Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Release Tag Query
From:    "Bharath Gowda" <bg...@mifos.org>
Date:    Sat, April 11, 2020 6:20 am
To:      mike@vorburger.ch
Cc:      "Nazeer Hussain Shaik" <na...@gmail.com>
         "Mifos software development" <mi...@lists.sourceforge.net>
         "Dev" <de...@fineract.apache.org>

	Creative Analysts, LLC                  www.CreativeAnalysts.com</p>

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Release Tag Query

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Michael,

Re: Mifos Release Tag Query

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.