Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by anujjain <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/22 10:23:30 UTC

NMS asynchronous request response

Hi,
I am using a C# UI and  java service at backend. I am using ActiveMQ 5.2
with NMS 1.0.
While sending asynchronous request to the service I noticed a strange
behaviour. I am not getting response to my first request until I send a
second request. Similarly second response id due till I send thrid request
and so on.
What I am doing is creating a temprory queue passing it to the NMSRerplyTo
feild of the request message and setting a NMSCorrelationID. I am now adding
a listner to this temprory queue.
Message to this queue comes only after I send second request, which is
actually the response of the first request I sent.

Can anybody help me with this.