Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com> on 2007/08/21 17:45:06 UTC

WSDL2Java Option for choosing Transport Chunking as FALSE

Hi All,

I use Axis2's WSDL2Java utility to generate ADB stubs from a .NET
webservice.
This works fine if I change the option for Transport Chunking to False in
the service client or the operation client in the stub. But if I want that
while generating the stubs itself, they are generated with the Transport
chunking as false, it would be better.

So does anyone know if WSDL2Java supports such an option, because I have
tried to search it on the net and I havent found anything of this sort.
Hence, wanted to take a last opinion from here before I decide that "I have
to set the transport chunking property to false in the stub everytime I
create the stub again".

Thanks and regards,
Pushkar

Re: WSDL2Java Option for choosing Transport Chunking as FALSE

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Not that I know of. But you can try this as a workaround (Asuming your stub
is ABCStub)

ABCStub stub = new ABCStub();
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED
,"false");

Thanks,
Keith.

On 8/21/07, Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I use Axis2's WSDL2Java utility to generate ADB stubs from a .NET
> webservice.
> This works fine if I change the option for Transport Chunking to False in
> the service client or the operation client in the stub. But if I want that
> while generating the stubs itself, they are generated with the Transport
> chunking as false, it would be better.
>
> So does anyone know if WSDL2Java supports such an option, because I have
> tried to search it on the net and I havent found anything of this sort.
> Hence, wanted to take a last opinion from here before I decide that "I
> have
> to set the transport chunking property to false in the stub everytime I
> create the stub again".
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Pushkar

Keith Chapman